Saturday, October 22, 2011

Back from hospital and will be taking it easy

I had surgery on Monday and then on Thursday I started to have bleeding problems so I was admitted into the hospital on Thursday evening.  All the doctors, nurses and staff were so nice and treated me very well.  Thank goodness they didn't find anything that was seriously medically wrong with me so they let me go home yesterday evening.  Now I know that my endometriosis was only part of the problem and that gastro intestinal issues is the other part of the problem too.  At least I only have about a quarter the amount of pain that I did before my surgery.  If I didn't have surgery I don't think that my other medical issue would have flared up as it did and it may have gone undetected for who knows how long so I really do think that how this all happened is a blessing in disguise. I definitely think that this was a God thing.  I am going to be relaxing and taking it easy for at least today.

Here are a few songs. Enjoy!







Have a wonderful and blessed weekend my friends.

14 comments:

Quite Rightly said...

Praying for you, Teresa.

Get well soon!

Woodsterman (Odie) said...

Taker easy kid. We're right here to help.

Stop Marxism said...

I hope you Get Well soon! You are awesome!

Christopher - Conservative Perspective said...

Standing in unison and prayer with you Teresa and wishing you a speedy recovery!

Anonymous said...

Good to see you back home and focused on what is truly important.

Maggie@MaggiesNotebook said...

Teresa, so glad some of the pain is gone and that you know more about your condition now. I hope you are resting well. I'll be thinking about you and praying for you.

Randy-g said...

Best wishes and a prayer for you Teresa. Get some well deserved rest.

John Carey said...

My thoughts and prayers go out to you Teresa. Rest and get better.

The Conservative Lady said...

Hope you feel better every day. Prayers go out to you. Take it easy and get well soon.

Reaganite Independent said...

Whatever you do, DO NOT read my Sunday Funnies today!

Get better soon Teresa, we need you here at the front

Teresa said...

Everyone: Thank you very much for your thoughts and prayers. I am feeling better today and will probably post something today or tomorrow. God Bless.

William Teach said...

Get well soon, Teresa!

Amusing Bunni said...

Oh Dear, I haven't been online, Teresa, and am first reading about your operation and illness!

I hope you are feeling better today and continue to improve every day.

Like you mentioned, perhaps it is a blessing in disguise the way things worked out, so they could find the other health issues too. The Lord always has things work out for our good! Please take it easy and stay in bed and rest up. God Bless.

Bill Smith said...

Dear sister - praying for your qick return to complete recovery.